Op 2010-05-24 18:02, Leonardo M. Ramé het geskryf:
> Aldo, I know it has templates, the problem I'm facing now is in Windows
> Seven 64bits, It can't read environment/GET/POST vars, so the GetVar
> function doesn't return anything. That's why I had to look elsewere.

Does this only occur in Win7 (64-bit), or does it happen with any Windows
version?

We use Powtils v1.6.0.2 (the latest version that works for us because the
latest trunk version doesn't even compile) and we have deployed CGI apps
under Linux (32 & 64bit) and Windows (32-bit) without problems. I haven't
tested a Windows 64-bit system yet.

The version we use is downloadable from:
  http://opensoft.homeip.net/~graemeg/pwu-1.6.0.2.tar.gz

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/