On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 6:35 AM, Benjamin Jan Alexander Rosseaux <
benja...@rosseaux.com> wrote:

> Because maybe requested of few, here is the complete source code of the
> android version of my BeRoXM mod/xm/wow player (which is also in the android
> market), where the mod/xm/wow playerengine is implemented in object pascal
> and compiled with freepascal, and the UI part stuff is in Java.
>
> The url is: http://rootserver.rosseaux.net/stuff/BeRoXMAndroidSrc.zip
>
> I hope it's a good start example now for these, who do want to mix object
> pascal code over the JNI bridge in their android app projects.

Benjamin,
great to here, as long as I see there's no dedicated page about your
experience with writing in Pascal for Android (only found your post in
another forum:
http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com/showthread.php?5818-BeRoXM-The-first-android-app-with-object-pascal-code),
I hope the admins will allow and you probably will have time to write some
info at fpc wiki.

Also I think that you as the developer who really did this, might add
something useful to this sub-discussion:
http://www.mail-archive.com/fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org/msg22483.html.
Can you consider Android as the best mobile platform currently for a pascal
developer?

Max Vlasov