I downloaded the files from your website to have a look.

My first thought was 'I am looking at a program written in Reverse
Polish Notation that is literally translated into processor machinecode.'
RPN is the 'native language' of Hewlett-Packard calculators.

My second thought was that in order to be able to maintain this code you
must exactly know what it does, hence you must be a master in the art of
differential geometry & a master in processor machinecode.

The first is already a steep requirement, the second can be lethal when
you are talking about implementations on different processors ;)

Regards / Cees