Am 28.02.2011 14:17, schrieb Sven Barth:
As far as I'm aware of: There are none.

There is ERangeError though (in SysUtils), but that's not an equivalent
for ArgumentOutOfRangeException (I suppose that inherits from
ArgumentException?).

Yes,and all Argument..Exceptions have a property ParamName:String containing the parameter which causes the error.

I also miss a NotImplementedException (or ENotImplemented in FPC style), very handy for test driven development. :)

And by the way: how about a InnerException for the SysUtils.Exception class? This would be nice if you want to wrap an exception around another.

Are there any chances for implement this?

regards
Michael