On 19-09-11 14:49, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
Koenraad Lelong wrote:
On 04-09-10 12:40, Jeppe Johansen wrote:
Den 04-09-2010 12:37, Rainer Stratmann skrev:
Am Saturday 04 September 2010 11:57:25 schrieb Jeppe Johansen:
Den 04-09-2010 10:50, Rainer Stratmann skrev:
Is it possible to compile for this device?
Yes

Can somebody help?
Yes

Hello,

I just got my STM32-discovery board. I'm searching how I can program
the device, but I can't find anything. With programming I mean getting
the firmware into the device. Can someone give me a link ?

Google suggests that half of the board is an ST-Link programmer which
expects a proprietary protocol over USB, but that there might be
alternatives.

http://hackaday.com/2010/10/12/arm-prototyping-on-the-cheap-with-stm32-discovery/

http://answerpot.com/showthread.php?1008813-ST-Link+with+OpenOCD%3F

Hi,

Thanks for the links. I didn't google yet, because I thought the ST-website would provide the information. I also asked ST-support where I could find that information. They said to read the users-manual. Reading it again for the fifth time, I think you have to download some development toolchains in order to be able to program the device. That's not clear when you read the user-manual.

I'll google more now.

Regards,

Koenraad Lelong