2011/9/19 Jeppe Græsdal Johansen <jjoha...@student.aau.dk>

>  Den 19-09-2011 22:20, Roberto P. skrev:
>
> Hi,
>
> I think you can get an unbranded (no IAR, no Keil, etc...) flash
> programming tool with a simple (but working) software from ST for about 30
> euros.
> Look here:  http://www.st.com/internet/evalboard/product/251168.jsp
>
> R#
>
> I'm pretty sure it's still the same closed(and botched) protocol that's
> used, as in the ST-Link emulator on the STM32-Discovery, meaning you can
> only program the target using the ST endorsed IDE's

Hmm... no, you can develop any board of yours and by bringing out the VCC,
GND and JTAG signals you can connect to the ST-LINK/V2 from ST, which I
bought for 28 euros.
Then you can download the  STM32 ST-LINK utility  from the web page I wrote
before and flash any program in binary, Intel Hex or Motorola S-Record
format. It has a graphic and a command-line interface.... pretty near to
perfect, for me.

R#