Hi,

I want to make an interrupt-vector-table for the cortex-M3 processor. When I read the docs of the processor good, the start of that table needs to be on a multiple of $100 bytes in memory. Since with FPC there seems no way of getting that table in flash I need to have it in RAM. But how can I have the table at those $100-bytes multiple ? I found an ALIGN directive, but that's limited to 32 bytes.
Any suggestions ?
I had hoped that the first variable would be at the first location in RAM and the first variable in the startup-code is that vector-table. Unfortunatly, my hope was in vain.

Any help ?

Regards,

Koenraad Lelong.