On 11-06-12 13:46, alrieckert wrote:
Hi Jeppe,

I've been using the actual ROM based interrupt table for the past month now
in freepascal ad it seems to work great. No need to declare a block of RAM
and pointing the interrupt table to it.

Anton

Hi Anton,

I just tried something, but it seems that the vector table is not updated. I enclose my project. This afternoon I downloaded your whole git-repo following your links. I compiled my crosscompiler. Then I tried a bare project. First I found that the flash-start was wrong. I corrected that and recompiled the compiler. Then I compiled the bare-program again. I didn't find my systick-handler (optimized away !?). Then I tried to "use" the handler and now I see the systick-handler in the disassembly (bare.dis). Unfortunately, I don't see the address of the systick-handler in the vector-table.

What am I doing wrong ?

Koenraad.