microc...@zoho.com wrote:
Is anybody else receiving mailformed emails from the list?
I've received several, most or all from Marco, with all with most of the
headers appearing as text since there is an extra blank line between the
X-Mailer header and the previous ones.

On Thu, 16 Aug 2012 14:29:15 +0200 (CEST)
 wrote:

I don't see any problem in the message here, and any message that is even slightly suspect gets rejected by our gateway- I'll fix that sometime.

I note that the headers you quote include a few X- headers that I don't see here:

I can't remember whether our gateway is explicitly rejecting those but in any event I think that repeated header is suspect. Is your ISP doing extra scanning, and messing things up?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk