Hi Everyone

This is my first post here.

I have NOT read all the documentation, please forgive this but I was hoping to ask a couple of questions to make sure I am on the right track before diving into Pascal.

I fell in love with Ada about 14 months ago. Including the cardboard box, i now have 53lbs of Ada books(A few still to read), I am planning on diving into Pascal in this way too and I want to mix Ada and Pascal. I found an example on the web last night and it looks easy. The only thing is the example used the gnu pascal compiler,

Question 1:
Can fpc create gcc compatible object code ?

or

Question 2:
alternatively can gpc be used to compile the gtk binding?

I am having some trouble compiling gtk pascal examples, the linker can't find -lgtk etc. It looks like it is a naming issue and I can create links to get myself out of trouble however,

Question 3:
Is it possible to specify the libraries to use to fpc ? In Ada we have .gpr files that can list where things are to be found.

Thanks for reading

Merry Christmas to the list members celebrating the holiday-Patrick