Sven Barth ha scritto:
I don't see the point of a "else" or "nonexcept" branch. If I want code to be executed in the case that no exception happened (e.g. a Commit for a database transaction) then I put in the block started by the "try"... One might argue that an additional branch would increase readability, but I personally don't see a real use for it...
You're right. At first glance it appeared to me a good idea, but actually it wouldn't provide anything useful.

--
Giuliano Colla

Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong (O. Wilde)