Op 18-02-13 16:22, Michael Ring schreef:
My guess is that you use an old version of ppcrossarm:

Looking at your error message ppcrossarm is located in:
/usr/bin/ppcrossarm

which is a quite unusual place for it when you install it from trunk.

Michael

Hi Micheal,

I don't think it's that. I started from scratch, only an fpc 2.6.0. for x386 is installed. This is my script to make the cross-compiler :

#!/bin/bash -e
cd $1
#SUBTYPE=armv7m
SUBTYPE=armv4
make clean
make buildbase CROSSINSTALL=1 OS_TARGET=embedded CPU_TARGET=arm SUBARCH=$SUBTYPE BINUTILSPREFIX=arm-none-eabi- CROSSOPT="-CfSoft" PREFIX=/usr sudo make installbase CROSSINSTALL=1 OS_TARGET=embedded CPU_TARGET=arm SUBARCH=$SUBTYPE BINUTILSPREFIX=arm-none-eabi- CROSSOPT="-CfSoft" PREFIX=/usr
#make clean
echo $SUBTYPE
echo -------------------
echo 'As root, once do : make-link.sh'
echo -------------------

Like you can see : prefix is /usr. I also tried with the make-lines on one line, as root. This does not help.

This in make-link.sh :

#!/bin/bash -e
cd /usr/bin
ln -s ../lib/fpc/2.7.1/ppcrossarm ppcrossarm

To compile an embedded project I use this :

#!/bin/bash
PROCESSOR=lpc2124
fpc -Parm -Tembedded -Wp$PROCESSOR -XParm-none-eabi- $1

I'm putting a new version of my VM on dropbox.

Regards,

Koenraad Lelong