On 12/13/2013 3:12 PM, Johannes W. Dietrich wrote:
Sorry, I cannot understand your message. Which software do I need to decode it?

what you quoted is a MIME encoded block... the message headers should give you the information needed to decode it... your mail software should have decoded it for you...

FWIW: the first two below are in the message header... the others are in the message body... i've prefixed each line with ": " in an effort to prevent software from interpreting and acting on them...

: --===============3530028006232746402==

: --047d7bd6bc445184c604ed65c37f

: [mime block here]

FWIW@: you can visit http://www.base64decode.org/ and paste the block in to decode it...