Am 11.01.2014 11:14, schrieb Reinier Olislagers:
> On 11/01/2014 08:02, Florian Klämpfl wrote:
>> Am 10.01.2014 13:27, schrieb Reinier Olislagers:
>>> crossopt="-CpARMV6 -CaEABIHF -CfVFPV2"
>>
>> The eabihf switch is not needed if the cross compiler is build with
>> -dFPC_ARMHF.
>>
>> Though it shouldn't change anything regarding the crash.
>
> Thanks.
>
> As I couldn't find any existing docs, I've started this page:
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/ARM_compiler_options

Hmm, is this really needed? It clutters only information. I would
completly remove the page and collect only the needed  parameters for
particular targets at their page because every arm target is different.

> Please feel free, as usual, to modify with corrections/additions.

I see so need for the abi documention. Specifing the abi is normally not
needed. It confuses only.