On 28 Feb 2014, at 12:44, Marco van de Voort wrote:

In our previous episode, Yann M?rignac said:
Ok. So I will release new versions with licenses changed to GPL v3 +
linking exception.

I would do gplv2+ + linking exception, since that makes it more compatible to
FPC,

At least all of our own source code is (L)GPL2+, so it shouldn't cause problems. Do we have package that are GPLv2 without the "or later" clause?

 and the risk on Tivoisation is that great in this case.

I guess you mean "not"? In any case, GPLv3 also offers some protection against (or rather, offence against) software patents.

Jonas