On Sat, 10 May 2014, waldo kitty wrote:

i'm using git to pull a project from sourceforge to a windows box and to a linux box... on windows, the project compiles fine... on linux, though, all of the files' names are lowercase but the sources have upper and CaMeL cased file names in the uses and include statements... i have no control over the project or the git repository it originates from...

i surely don't want to have to edit the sources to lowercase all the uses and includes statements every time i update my local repositories... how can i get it to compile on linux no matter what case the names are? is there anything i can do on my side of the fence to tell fpc to operate case insensitive? hopefully a simple command line option i can easily add to my build script?

Normally, it should compile if all filenames are lowercase.