On 5/10/2014 2:18 PM, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
On Sat, 10 May 2014, waldo kitty wrote:
i surely don't want to have to edit the sources to lowercase all the uses and
includes statements every time i update my local repositories... how can i get
it to compile on linux no matter what case the names are? is there anything i
can do on my side of the fence to tell fpc to operate case insensitive?
hopefully a simple command line option i can easily add to my build script?

Normally, it should compile if all filenames are lowercase.

interesting...