On 30 May 2014, at 10:46, fredvs wrote:

> re-@ Ewald :
>
>>> It *must* be called in the context of the main thread (the thread that
>>> loaded the library)
>
> OOps, so do you mean that CheckSynchronize must be called by Java ?
> So i have to add a "custom" procedure in the fpc library (who will be only a
> fpc CheckSynchronize()) ?
>
> Is it that that you mean, calling CheckSynchronize from the main Java class
> (not from the main thread of the library) ?

Have you got an event/main loop?

If you have something like
        While true do
        Begin
                ... code ...
        End;

Simply append CheckSynchronize at the end of this block:
        While true do
        Begin
                ... code ...

                CheckSynchronize;
        End;

If you have an eventloop, but you haven't got access to the actual code of the
loop, you should look for mechanisms that hook up to this loop (something like
http://wiki.freepascal.org/Main_Loop_Hooks ?); how this can be done in java, I
do not know. You could even try using a timer to accomplish this (it is far
from ideal, but you can experiment further then ;-) ), as long as it is a timer
that doesn't execute it's events in it's own different thread (if applicable).

As you can see, I am rather vague on the subject, because (1) I am not a java
programmer and (2) I don't know enough of your architecture to make any
specific comment.

--
Ewald