The ECMAScript standard uses 64-bit double-precision floating
point numbers, and a double-precision floating point value can represent
absolute integer values up to of less than or equal to 2^53, without any
loss of accuracy, since an IEEE 754 64 bit double-precision floating point
number has a mantissa with a size of 52 bits (plus 1 bit implied).