> On May 19, 2017, at 8:01 AM, Jon Foster <jon-li...@jfpossibilities.com> wrote:
>
> You can find both versions in my GitHub account:
> https://github.com/jafcobend/fpcflop

Thanks again, I was finally able to get this complied. No idea why the
inclusion of SDL 2 was crashing at that line.

The profiler on Mac seems to be incomplete and is telling me 23% in Floor and
3.8% in FPC_DIV_INT64 which is not what you’re getting. If I remove floor I
don’t get any more interesting information from it besides FPC_DIV_INT64.

with floor:

Seconds: 11.66   fps: 8.6

without floor (replaced to trunc):

Seconds: 9.34   fps: 10.7

replacing sin+cos with sincos added 2 fps but that’s not really the issue here.
Your profiling says FPC barfed with the math and I’d like to know why.

Regards,
        Ryan Joseph