On 27.06.2017 00:28, Bo Berglund wrote:
I have the concern that I am using Application.Processmessages, which I believe cannot be used in a console program.
How can I replace it?
TThread.Queue is available in an appropriately done "console application".

As already discussed several times in the past, I did a draft for an "active" version of a "no-GUI application" that allows for a main thread executing such queued TThread and TTimer Events. (It also has Application.Processmessages, Application.QueueAsyncCall,... ).

You can test it, but I am not forcing this project much, as with modern hardware (such as the Pi3) there is not much pressure any more to avoid installing a GUI framework.

-Michael