I've been having very good results with the accelerated putimage() in ptcgraph.
   I am wondering if this modification could be added to 3.04, or some future
release,  as I think everyone would want putimage() to happen as fast as
possible.    I can't figure out how or where to submit this though.   I got the
original code from here: https://sourceforge.net/p/ptcpas/code/785/tree/trunk/
and  the code modified code I have is here:
https://github.com/Zaaphod/ptcpas/tree/Avoid_ReChecking_Bitblt.   I don't see
any method to submit something similar to a pull request though.   Is there
some method to contribute code to the PTCPAS project?

I am also wondering if it would be beneficial to accelerate other procedures in
the same way especially getimage()   I'm wanting to make it appear as it an
object moves across the screen so I want to getimage() a small portion of the
screen, copy the image variable, draw the object in the copy, putimage() the
copy to show the object, then when it's time to move it, putimage() the
original back, then start the process over again in the next location.

James