On Wed, 9 May 2018, Ryan Joseph wrote:

On May 9, 2018, at 1:25 PM, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaert...@netcologne.de> wrote:

The -Ji option searches in the unit search path. In the svn the rtl.js
is only in "compiler/utils/pas2js/dist/rtl.js". So you need to add a
-Fu.
In the release it is in "packages/rtl/rtl.js" as well, so it can be
found without an extra -Fu.

Ok got it working now finally. Now I need to learn how to do anything at all
besides writeln. :)

1) can the script output the required .html file also? I don’t see the reason
do this manually each time

No. The IDE does this for you, ij you install the pas2js_dsgn package.

The compiler just compiles. No more, no less.

2) 1200 lines for a 1 line hello world program? Seems a little steep so maybe I
did something wrong?

See the FAQ section in the WIKI :)