I have decided to join my second question to this thread, because it is also related to problem with libbass.so

PPCJVM have problem to compile The following line of code from bass.pas Delphi unit and also from newest bass.pas which is The part of bass zip archive for Windows.

  STREAMPROC_PUSH = Pointer(-1);   // push stream
Is it possible to construct this short code so it will have The same purpose and will be compatible with JVMAndroid compilation mode? And I Am very sorry, that I AM sending so much messages, but yours community is so friendly and debates which are here are taking here are correct and kind. I do not have somebody near Me, who would have deep Free Pascal knowledge. So thank you very much for yours patience with Me.