On Thu, April 18, 2019 12:32, Mgr. Janusz Chmiel wrote:
 .
 .
> I have also started to transform build.sh to Windows batch file.
> Which issues AM I facingnow?
 .
 .
> echo ppcjvm ---------------------------------------------
> $TYPHON/fpc/fpc64/bin/x86_64-linux/ppcjvm

$environment_variable in shell scripts = %environment_variable% in Windows
batch files.

 .
 .
> I have modified The builddebug.sh script which is available inside
> C:\usr\local\pandroid\example\Vibrator\android
> folder
> But I do not know, if I can replace fi command by pause?
 .
 .

"fi" (in shell scripts) = "$ENDIF" (in Pascal); there's no alternative to
that in the Windows batch files, because those only allow executing a
single command based on the result of the "if" condition. If longer blocks
of commands need to be invoked, the Windows batch file alternative is
either moving those blocks to another batch file (and calling that batch
file in from the IF condition), or using a label and goto in the batch
file.

Tomas