Thank you very much for yours good advice.
First part of .bat file is allready usable, it produces functioning signed debug .apk packages with The previously generated Java classes, which is The part of Pandroid.zip downloaded from Github. Now I must solve JVM part and The most complex programmers task will be to modify pandroid pascal files, which are being automatically opened from .lpy files if Lazarus for Linux have been used. It will not be The walk through A garden but if I want to have functioning and reliable Pascal bundle which support Android API calls and .so library calling, I do not have other choice. The advantage is, that apps, which have been compiled by JVMandroid mode of PPCJVM are very accessible and The responsiveness of this GUI is very fast, similar if I would use Eclipse or Android studio. Everything is on my control. Thank you very much for yours patience and for yours advices.