Hello,

I just compiled a lazarus project made in 2105 with fpc 3.2.0 and, while it works here, it fails when the customer runs it.

I noticed that I'm using a dll and the functions and callbacks are declared stdcall (the platform is win32) but without the ;, i.e.:

function OnAttach(handle: pointer; userdata: ptrint): Integer stdcall;

instead of

function CPhidgetInterfaceKit_create(var handle: Pointer):Integer; stdcall;

The project compiles fine, could it be that the missing ';' causes the stdcall not to be taken into account?

Bye
--
Luca