El 23/9/20 a les 17:38, Santiago A. via fpc-pascal ha escrit:
El 23/09/2020 a las 13:54, Luca Olivetti via fpc-pascal escribió:
Hello,

I just compiled a lazarus project made in 2105 with fpc 3.2.0 and, while it works here, it fails when the customer runs it.

What does "it fails" mean?
Any error message? Sigfault?

I'm not at the customer's site, but he told me that it does nothing, it shows nothing and it's not visible in the task manager. What's worse, I have an application exception handler that logs the first unmanaged exception to a file and the halts the program, well, the customer says the file doesn't exist, so I presume there's no unmanaged exception or the application doesn't even reach the handler.

Bye
--
Luca