That sounds like a great idea!!  Yes I know how tedious it is.    Here are some
things I like to do.

I always use color on my console app text…  Yes it makes it more tedious
because I have to have a whole bunch of textcolor() commands, but it makes it
more readable and useful. I also like to center justify the list, so there is a
clear division of commands on the left of the justification and definitions on
the right.  Here is an example:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cyEqPUh-CkGYwP8VHXnKPtYwYpH5_ZRY/view?usp=sharing

I also like to use box characters around my help boxes.. and of course in a way
that makes the task even more tedious... I am only happy if the box has an
exactly one character space between the box and the widest entry... and again
using color so the box and the contents of the box are all different colors
like this:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cD5r3tIJWdFCQVwIFpKvtQ5LyD6uEnWL/view?usp=sharing

Yes I know my formatting is off…  if it wasn’t so tedious I would fix it  :)
I skip the box characters a lot of times because they are so tedious, but I
would prefer them… if only there was some automated way to generate a nice
clean help menu with a nice even box around it with exactly one space between
the box and the widest entry…..

For the title, I rename the window title with SetConsoleTitle()
I use colors in the version.  Here is an example of both of these:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c5oHb6S2MO3x-cMNMwd2U9GQJCqGnTYt/view?usp=sharing

so as you can see, my #1 item in my wish list is the ability to assign colors,
but I don’t know if that’s cross platform.. Can Linux even change colors in the
console window?   Almost all my programs are on Windows 10.  I also don’t know
if SetConsoleTitle() can be done cross platform, that might be a windows
function as well.

James