On 20/11/2020 1:29 pm, James Richters via fpc-pascal wrote:
> so as you can see, my #1 item in my wish list is the ability to assign colors,

Some good examples there. :-) I wouldn't want to guess how long it takes to
create
those boxed versions. Wow!

At work, our automated CI pipelines run on Linux. We often have color output and
full Unicode support - so we can output color and emojis to highlight certain
success
or error states in the output. It would be nice to incorporate that into command
line help output too, but I'll have to test how well FPC supports that, and how
cross-platform it is.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/