On Wed, 5 May 2021 16:51:06 +0200 (CEST), Michael Van Canneyt via fpc-pascal
<fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org> wrote:

>On Wed, 5 May 2021, Nico Neumann via fpc-pascal wrote:
>
>> Indy has support for OpenSSL 1.1.1, just not officially (yet).
>> See https://github.com/IndySockets/Indy/pull/299
>
>I am aware of this. Good luck getting that to work on linux.
>It's a total mess and not nearly ready for production use.
>
>In the end I simply installed an older version of openssl.

Any directions on how to accomplish this?

Or is there some other way in Lazaus for Linux to add a function to send an
email containing attachments (files with monitoring result data)?
THe SMTP server I use requires SSL on port 465.
I have only ever used Indy for things like this.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden