> On Sep 11, 2022, at 3:28 PM, Ondrej Pokorny via fpc-pascal
> <fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org> wrote:
>
> You should be able to get the Invoke procedure pointer from the RTTI.

Sorry Sven mentioned this I must have glossed over it. So yes I am storing the
function reference in a class so it’s not going to get freed.

Given this example here can you explain how to get the procedure pointer from
the RTTI? Even so if you get the procedure pointer you need the class instance
also, which reference must be keeping somewhere right?

type
  TProc = reference to procedure;
  TMyClass = class
    procedure DoThis;
  end;

var
  p: TProc;
  c: TMyClass;
begin
  c := TMyClass.Create;
  p := c.DoThis;
  // Can I get the refefence to "c" back using the RTTI?
end.

Regards,
        Ryan Joseph