El 21/10/22 a les 9:48, Luca Olivetti via fpc-pascal ha escrit:
El 21/10/22 a les 9:39, Michael Van Canneyt via fpc-pascal ha escrit:

And a property of your module:

  property Kind: TWebModuleKind read FWebModuleKind write FWebModuleKind default wkPooled;

wkPooled is the default, but if you explicitly set this to 'wkPooled' in the constructor, you'll be sure there is only ever 1 instance of the module, which is reused for every request...

Thank you,

I see that the property isn't published, so it's not available in the object inspector.
Can I set it in the DataModuleCreate os is it too late?

I overrode the CreateNew method, I hope that's enough.

Bye
--
Luca