El 21/10/22 a les 17:09, Luca Olivetti via fpc-pascal ha escrit:
El 21/10/22 a les 12:48, Michael Van Canneyt via fpc-pascal ha escrit:

I see that Kind is used after the module has been created, so setting it in either method (CreateNew or DataModuleCreate) should be OK, am I right?

You are right.

I will publish the method. That's an oversight.

Meanwhile I changed the method I use to route the calls to the main thread (Application.QueueAsyncCall instead of a critical section and Synchronize) so it doesn't matter any more if there is just one instance or more than one.

Now that I think of it, even with the previous method it wouldn't have mattered (since each instance would have been using its own critical section and other fields).

Bye
--
Luca