El 2/11/22 a les 15:54, Tomas Hajny via fpc-pascal ha escrit:

OK, the problem is that I installed the compiler with the windows
installer and the makefile expects it to be in its tree (hence the
"-n" and the "-Fu" options).
Is there something I can do (other than building and installing the
compiler from the source tree)?

This is not matter of the compiler location (the current directory is the location where you started make.exe). However, you are supposed to have the packages sources together with the rtl sources. The location where you start make seems to be the directory of compiled fcl-web package rather than the directory with the respective sources. Did you copy the fcl-web sources there manually?

No, in fact "make clean; make" under linux, with the same tree(*), works:

luca@seis:~/Datos/fpc-3.2.2/packages/fcl-web$ make clean ; make
./fpmake clean --localunitdir=../.. --globalunitdir=.. --os=linux --cpu=x86_64 -o -Cg -o -dx86_64 --compiler=/usr/local/bin/ppcx64 -bu ./fpmake compile --localunitdir=../.. --globalunitdir=.. --os=linux --cpu=x86_64 -o -Cg -o -dx86_64 --compiler=/usr/local/bin/ppcx64 -bu
Start compiling package fcl-web for target x86_64-linux.
       Compiling BuildUnit_fcl_web.pp
       Compiling ./src/base/fpmimetypes.pp
       Compiling ./src/base/httpprotocol.pp
       Compiling ./src/restbridge/sqldbrestauthini.pp
       Compiling ./src/restbridge/sqldbrestmodule.pp
[100%] Compiled package fcl-web

The difference is that under Linux I built and installed fpc from that tree, but there are no compiled units for windows there (only the sources).

(*) when I say "the same" I mean "the same", i.e. linux is the host and windows is a guest VM with the "~/Datos" directory mapped as network drive D:

Bye

--
Luca