El 2/11/22 a les 17:06, Tomas Hajny via fpc-pascal ha escrit:

I see. This means that you already have the prerequisites fulfilled in the source tree for Linux, but not for Windows. Start by issuing 'make rtl_all packages_all' in D:\fpc-3.2.2. Then try rebuilding fcl-web in the fcl-web directory - I believe that it might work then.

Yes, that worked, but then it caused another problem: I wanted to recompile fcl-web because I couldn't install the lazsqldbrest package

Compile package sqldbrestschemadesigner 0.0: Exit code 1, Errors: 1, Warnings: 1 Warning: Recompiling sqldbrestmodule, checksum changed for C:\FPC\3.2.2\units\i386-win32\fcl-web\fphttp.ppu build304.pp(19,58) Fatal: Cannot find sqldbrestmodule used by build304. Make sure all ppu files of a package are in its output directory. ppu in wrong directory=C:\FPC\3.2.2\units\i386-win32\fcl-web\sqldbrestmodule.ppu..

Most probably because I modified some units to correct a couple of bugs.
Now, after "make rtl_all packages_all" and copying the fcl-web units to the correct location, I get this

Compile package sqldbrestschemadesigner 0.0: Exit code 1, Errors: 1, Warnings: 1 Warning: Recompiling sqldbrestschema, checksum changed for C:\FPC\3.2.2\units\i386-win32\rtl\classes.ppu sqldbrestschema.pp(13,55) Fatal: Can't find unit sqldbrestschema used by dlgrestfieldoptions

Might as well build and install fpc from source :-/

Bye
--
Luca