On Mon, 25 Dec 2023, Adriaan van Os via fpc-pascal wrote:

Michael Van Canneyt via fpc-pascal wrote:

This is not correct either, as it suggests that ( ... ) is correct. It is not, if you use ... there must be other arguments present.

That is offending the reader: "You are to stupid to be given complete information".

That is a load of nonsense.

I agree that logical and correct thinking is a necessity.
I agree that modern teaching misses the point entirely.

But even in classical schooling you don't start by teaching general relativity theory to first-year secondary school students either. You need to build it up.

There are simply so many exceptions and limitations that the 100% correct
diagram would be incomprehensible and needlessly complicated if you tried to
capture every aspect for the full 100%.