From: John Pitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Fred Ridder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: OT: Can't get AcroPro7 to distill or Save As PDFs from Frame
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 16:18:05 +1100

Yes, the culprit was the lack of a FILE: port.

Thanks again Fred, you are a legend.

jjj

John Pitt wrote:
Thx Fred,

I had allowed for the name change and didn't use Save As with v6.0 -- but your other points (especially the FILE port, which I don't remember seeing) look very promising.

I've been putting off doing a full re-build with XP Pro; looks like that has marched itself up my priority list too :)

I'll post the results -- and thx again.

jjj

--
John Pitt, technical writer