THANK YOU!!

As I said, it's all because of cost. Everyone has RH already, but not
everyone has FM, and they're afraid of the learning curve. Hello? We're
documenting SOFTWARE. That means we have to be able to learn a program
quickly in order to document it correctly, no? So why would we be unable
to learn a new tool for our jobs?

Ugh.
I just don't know how to get through to these people, and part of it
also is that I'm not in direct communication with them. I'm feeding
information to someone else, who is already on my side, but needs
research/data/arguments.

Thanks for the support!
:)