Agreed, John. Let the expert decide the appropriate tool.

However, it may be helpful to provide a quick synopsis of the strengths and
weaknesses of each program, followed by audience analysis, customer
expectations, and deliverable requirements, and then by drawing the inevitable
conclusion. Sometimes the failure to understand the tools and the failure to
understand the skillset in our trade seem to foster assumptions that only
enlightenment can silence.

;-)
Rene Stephenson

John Sgammato <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I think you're right on, Lin.
You know the tools you need to produce your deliverables.
I don't tell my plumber what kind of wrench to use...

john