Yes.  I'm a Eudora user for the last 12 years and I tend to eschew HTML mail.

At 07:10 AM 10/22/2007, Chris Borokowski wrote:
From my experience, HTML-encoded email seems to screw up more than it
helps. Stick to good ol 7-bit ASCII.

--- John Hedtke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Actually, no, that's not the case, Gillian; Tekwryter's emails
> directly to me have been well-formatted.  I think this is more an
> effect of the listserve software doing something unexpected.

http://technical-writing.dionysius.com/
technical writing | consulting | development

http://mail.yahoo.com
or visit http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/john%40hedtke.com

Yours truly,

John Hedtke