So to illustrate what Rick pointed out, if your FM files are set up like this:

                                 Product

                        Guide A       Guide B

Your PDFs, after you deliver them, have to be in the same relative
directories. They can't be moved, or the links will break.

Art

Art Campbell
Vincent and a redheaded grl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358