Esteemed colleagues,

I am using FrameMaker 8.0 p273. The program seems very jittery. It flashes at
me from time to time, and the screen will occasionally go white when I click
and drag an item. The screen-going-white behavior also occurs when I "Save
as..." to create a PDF. It seems to be working okay other than these little
tics. But, they raise a concern on my mind that something isn't right and may
rise up at an inopportune moment to bite me in the butt.

Has anyone else seen this behavior?

Tom Scalise

Manager, Information Development

Cross Match Technologies, Inc

561-622-5416

thomas.scal...@crossmatch.com <mailto:thomas.scal...@crossmatch.com>

"I've been told one should have a goal. Mine is to live forever. So far, so
good."

Mir ist erzählt worden, dass jeder ein Ziel haben sollte. Meins ist, ewig zu
leben. So weit, so gut.

On m'a dit que chacun devrait avoir un but. Le mien est de vivre pour toujours.
 Jusqu'ici tout va bien...

This e-mail message from Cross Match Technologies, Inc. is intended only for
the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt
from disclosure under applicable law.
prohibited.
If you received this e-mail by accident, please notify the sender immediately
and destroy this e-mail and all copies of it.