Hello Listers,

I have a question:

Which is the ideal font that is supported by all browsers, and on Windows and
Linux?

The html page that I am working on does not use any specific fonts or size. The
Heading uses the H2 tag and the body uses the body tag. Depending on the
browser used to open the page it would pick up the default font on both OS. Now
most system requirements at our end have changed on Linux due to which the
display is normal on Windows but not on Linux. On Linux the font size and type
has changed. The size is 70 and bold.

B/R
Garnier

      Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local
http://in.local.yahoo.com/