Hi All,

We have a client who requires training materials to be SCORM
compliant/conformant. I know there's software out there that can be bought to
do this... however... we have ton of extant material in FM9 that's all
single-sourced (in a disciplined, unstructured way), and we have TCS2, so I'm
hoping there's a way to use the tools and content we have, to minimize rework
and duplication of content (back to that single-sourcing concept). I searched
the archives and adobe.com for SCORM, came up empty handed here and a ton of
completely irrelevant results at adobe.com.

I sure would appreciate some shared insight/experience. If you know of
articles, etc., about using TCS2 to develop SCORM-compliant materials, that
would be great, too.

Thanks,

Rene L. Stephenson