Optimal will be a Core-duo 2.66MHz or 3 and above.
If you are running Win 7 which you should rather than Vista, try to go
for 64-bit. 32-bit will work fine. Max your RAM 4 GB would be good,
though with 64-bit you could actually use more. And a humongous hard
drive. Look for 1 TB as a good working arrangement.

Scott