From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Mike Wickham
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 11:18 AM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Recommended graphic file format for single-sourcing from Frame to
Robohelp?

I have been searching the web for a few days and can't seem to find any
information on this particular aspect of single-sourcing using the new TCS3.
Does it not matter, i.e., does one just set up Robohelp templates to convert
.tifs to .jpgs or similar?

If, as you say,  your content contains screenshots or other graphics that
contain text, I would not choose JPG as the output format. It tends to put
artifacts around the text, making it less legible. Use GIF or PNG instead. Use
JPG for photographs.

Mike Wickham

<<inline: image001.png>>