On 24/03/2012 12:03 AM, Fred Ridder wrote:

 > 2. Is version 8 compatible with Windows XP?
Since you say that you are currently using FrameMaker 8 with Windows XP,
I assume that you meant to ask whether FrameMaker *10* is compatible
with Windows XP.

Correct. I mistyped.

The answer to *that8 question is that they appear to be
compatible, but that Adobe does not support the combination. In other
words, if you have any issues, Adobe's only response will be to advise
you to migrate to Windows 7, since that is the OS version that they
support FrameMaker 10 on.

In other words, I must thank you for convincing me that if it ain't broke, I don't need to fix it.

--

Matanya Ophee
Editions Orphée Inc.,