It's because his 30 days are up. He needs to buy the software.

-Gillian
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Grant Hogarth
  To: Stephen O'Brien
  Cc: framers@lists.frameusers.com
  Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 6:56 AM
  Subject: Re: Demo version of FM10

  I suspect that the problem is not with the demo version, but that he did not
exit FM properly when he did his earlier work, thereby leaving .lck files
behind.  deleting those should clear up this problem.  I've never tried to load
a second demo version onto the same computer, so I can't tell you what effects
that might have.

  Bonne Chance!
  Grant