I think Amita is saying that his Helvetica doesn't work for him. Unfortunately, as Dov said, there are lots of Helveticas, so no one else can test this for Amita without knowing exactly which Helvetica Amita is having problems with.

Amita, it would be helpful to know in what way FM9 appears not to support your font. Operating system would be useful here too.

It's not unusual to have problems in Frame with "soft fonts", fonts that appear to install along with the installation of a printer, and which subsequently work (and sometimes don't) only with that printer. Check first to make sure you really have the font installed. Check by going to your system fonts folder (probably Control Panel/Fonts). Just because it shows up in Frame's list of fonts doesn't mean it's installed.

Kenneth Benson
Pegasus Type
www.pegtype.com